Medicare Walk-in Clinic & Family Practice
Saturday : 9am–4pm
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 9am–7pm
Tuesday : 9am–7pm
Wednesday : 9am–7pm
Thursday : 9am–7pm
Terrible receptionist! they dont listen to u the talk over u so desrepectfull they are rude , even when u have appointment u still wait long time I have been goin there for a while, I dont like leaving bad review but this guys give me no choice
If everyone writing a negative review expects to be serviced with a silver platter then you guys are never going to get what you're asking for. Welcome to having free healthcare! Doctor's offices and even hospitals will have waiting times
Extremely friendly environment. Best doctors ever. Service is top notch. All Staff members are very professional and polite. Highly recommended . A++++++
There is only one doctor available and hence he is extremely busy and always in hurry, No female doctor. Good Luck....
Thank you, Dr. Rickmeet Bains for listening about my health concern.
Always have to wait I hour plus, with an appointment. Getting an appointment takes 2-3 weeks to get in just to see Dr. Heidi. Dr. Heidi doesn’t give enough meds to last until the next visit. This is beyond the worst office I’ve ever had to deal with.
Everything is fine, only the waiting time, coz Every time i booked an appointment, i need to wait another 1 hour to see the doctor, better to not book an appointment and just do the walk in
Took my daughter a few days ago, and before that my mother. Very prompt service with very little wait time. They take good care of you.
I came as a walk-in patient saw Dr hamdi she is one of the best Doctor in calgary she took the time to Listen to my concerns and was very thorough when answering the questions that i had. her wait time can be long, but it is definitely
I love Dr. Firas Ben Taleb. I feel in this clinic that I was at home, the services above the description, and the pharmacy beside the clinic where the beautiful Amani. , I hope everyone to come to her because it is the best
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:53. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Hope Medicare: Hope Medicare Clinic. ... Our family practice medical clinic in Calgary combines modern facilities, expert consultants, and on-the- spot treatment to keep our ... Link
- Walk in Clinic Calgary | Medimap: ... Medical Clinic. 5102 Rundlehorn Dr NE .... Oasis Medical - Temple Family & Walk-in Clinic ...... Medicare Walk-in & Family Practice - Country Hills Landing. Link
- Medicare Clinic Calgary Family Practice & Walk-in Clinics: Medicare walk in clinics Calgary • Total 4 Locations in NW & NE Calgary • Short wait times • New Patients Welcome • Open late • Open Sundays • Call ... Link
- Medicare Walk-in Clinic Calgary NE Rundlehorn Location ...: Medicare Clinic Calgary Rundlehorn Family Practice & Walk-in Clinics. Medicare Clinic - Rundlehorn Location. Unit 12, 3735 Rundlehorn Dr. NE Calgary, AB ... Link
- Medicare Walk-in Clinic Calgary NW Country Hills Location ...: Medicare Clinic Calgary Country Hills Family Practice & Walk-in Clinics ... Doctors at Medicare Walk-in Clinic Country Hills NW / Harvest Hills NE Calgary ... Link