Blue Quill Physical Therapy
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 8am–8pm
Tuesday : 8am–8pm
Wednesday : 8am–8pm
Thursday : 8am–8pm
Went here for a sports injury (knee) and after about 4 weeks I've noticed so much improvement. Nice atmosphere and attentive employees, also easy to book by phone. I got in same day I called, evening hours are great for those of us who work during the day.
This place is horrible!There was no diagnostic test!The facility it really old and not clean at all!
I live in the area of this place,and one day I hurt myself at work.The staff and Alan are great people,very helpful and polite.i highly recommend this place for physical therapy
No idea how Allen is licensed. I had nerve pain between my shoulder blades and he put Ultrasound on it. No diagnostic tests. Nothing. thanks doc, but thats not how nerves work. When I said it still hurt there, he assured me that it was fixed. I will never get my time or money back.
I had been in vertigo problem for many years. I relied on prescription drugs for over 15 years. However, several times during my driving, I felt vertigo, though I prepared the drug and water in the car, but it was so dangerous since I
They gave me no diagnostic test. On my first session, he didn't even touch my neck once (the area I was complaining about tightness in). Every session I went to, he just put these electric muscle stimulation device on me and walked away. He
I found Blue Quill Physio online and am very happy I did! Allan is helping to cure my vertigo and after having it for almost a month I can't say how excited I am to start feeling normal again. Thank you, Allan!
Flexible appointments. Excellent physios especially Chirag. Female physiotherapist is also available on certain days for women patients. Most importantly the front desk receptionists are way better than the other clinics I have visited.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 10:11:47. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Blue Quill Physical Therapy - Physical Therapy Clinics in the ...: Physical Therapy Clinics in the Community. Location: Blue Quill Physical Therapy. Provides assessment and treatment to increase a clients ability to function ... Link
- The Best 10 Physical Therapy near Blue Quill Physical ... - Yelp: The Best 10 Physical Therapy near Blue Quill Physical Therapy in Edmonton, AB .... to work, I followed my doctor's recommendation and sought… read more. Link
- Blue Quill Physical Therapy - 2019 All You Need to Know ...: 1 review of Blue Quill Physical Therapy "Been in just for information about on their billing and hours.The most helpful on the ball to the point receptionist& ... Link
- Blue Quill Physical Therapy - Doctr: Address: 288 Saddleback Road, Edmonton AB T6J4R7, Phone number: , General | Link
- ▷ Blue Quill Medical Clinic ▷ Edmonton, Téléphone, Adresse - Cylex: Contactez ☎ Blue Quill Medical Clinic ✅ Edmonton, AB, 374 Saddleback Road ... Physicians, Doctors, Surgeons, Health Services ... Blue Quill Physical Therapy Link