Saturday : 5–11pm
Sunday : 5–10pm
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 5–11pm
Wednesday : 5–11pm
Thursday : 5–11pm
You could taste the oil in everything, from the appetizer to the main meals. Really disappointing because the ambiance is nice
Had a wonderful experience for an anniversary dinner. The food was delicious and the staff, especially our waitress Jess were very friendly. Can't wait to go back!
Very good Italian restaurant. Good service and reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend!
Came with some friends first time for Winterlicious. Brilliant way to try out new restaurants. Wonderful experience and tastings. Will be back again.
They offer an awesome range of delicious food. I enjoyed eating here. The employees are always helpful, rates are fair and the place is always kept clean.
I went with my family today. They offered either the winterlicious menu or their regular fair. I opted for the regular, and got a Caprese and large lasagna. The portion sizes were generous. Food was good. There was an issue with my Caprese but it was quickly remade and fixed. Good attentive service, will definitely come back.
Picked up lasagna to go tonight for our family day lunch tomorrow since my in-laws are obsessed with their lasagna! (It is award winning) I was so pleased with the service even though I wasn’t dining, the staff made sure I knew how to
What a beautiful restaurant. Very warm and inviting space with lots of candles. Makes for a good date venue. The menu is simple yet excellent. I had grilled spicy octopus salad for entree and lamb ribs for mains. Both dishes were well
The place was great, so was the food. Excellent service. They offer the family for only $39, which is a decent amount for food. That way you get try a little of a variety. You still get to pick your own main. Friendly service, at a cozy spot, with good food.
I really hope the owner reads this and gets back. I was on a date so didn’t send anything back. I will talk about just the first two dishes that came our way. The calamari arrived on a decaying and bruised bed of salad. The calamari wasn’t
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:02. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- 7Numbers Restaurants: Southern Italian Soul Food: Southern Italian Soul Food. 516 Eglinton Avenue West 416 322 5183. 307 Danforth Avenue 416 469 5183. HOLIDAY HOURS EGLINTON. Closed Mondays Link
- THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Playter Estates (Toronto ...: Dining in Playter Estates (Toronto), Ontario: See 339888 TripAdvisor traveller reviews of 10272 Toronto restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and ... Link
- 7 NUMBERS DANFORTH, Toronto - Old Toronto - Updated ...: Toronto Restaurants. ... 307 Danforth Ave, Toronto, Ontario M4K 1N7, Canada. ... We had a fabulous dinner at 7 Numbers on the Danforth. Link
- Playter Estates toronto, ON restaurant Guide. - FoodPages.ca: Compare restaurants and food stores in toronto,ON. Restaurant and ... Playter Estates toronto Food Pages. toronto ... ITALIAN 1. 7 Numbers / 307 Danforth Ave. Link
- 7 Numbers, 307 Danforth Ave., Toronto Playter Estates: 7 Numbers, 307 Danforth Ave., Playter Estates Toronto ON Italian Restaurant. Link