850 Degrees Pizzeria
Saturday : 11:30am–10pm
Sunday : 11:30am–7:30pm
Monday : 11:30am–10pm
Tuesday : 11:30am–10pm
Wednesday : 11:30am–10pm
Thursday : 11:30am–10pm
The pizza is delicious. The dough and crust was perfect. Had a nice crunch and soft to eat. Wide range of combination pizzas offered and the fresh toppings worked well together. The spicy oil tasted amazing but heed the warning from the
Great atmosphere great food! The selection is fantastic & you don’t have to have pizza there are other great things on the menu. Seating is arranged comfortably & they make adjustments for larger reservations. Very accommodating & friendly staff. I’ll definitely be eating here again!
We recently went to 850 for one of our first date nights since having a baby. We were served by Erica, what a fantastic experience. Our daughter was abnormally fussy but Erica was super accommodating.
The last time I was here was many years ago and I can say that I've completely was blown away with the service and the food (don't even get me started). My wife and I just did a walk in (reservations are highly recommended) and sat in the
A busy place on a Saturday night. We made reservations and were seated right away. They have plenty of gluten free options which were delicious! Those eating the regular crust had rave reviews as well. Local beers and a decent wine list. Will definitely return!
Awesome pizza and great salads. Our group of 8 were all pleased with their meals and the server was so nice about splitting the bill! It made a nice night even better.
This place is great. The pizza is delicious ( we tried the Muskoka, shinny and superman pizzas ) and all of them were great. Service was perfect, quick and came with a smile. We went here on a Wednesday night, and we may not have
We love this place , excellent food . We wanted to order some food but our house is outside of the delivery region just by a bit , less than 1 kilometer. I know this has also happen to others before , so as a future references expanding the delivery ratio might be a good option.Thank you,
Amazing stone oven pizza.Our Server was amazingly kind and very knowledgeable about pairings.Food came out quickly and delicious!
This place was amazing!!! I cannot believe how much fun we had. The food was incredible, our waiter was amazing, the ambience was so cozy and cute and although it was pretty loud with all the people in the dining room the music was at just
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:15. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- 850 Degrees - Etobicoke, ON | OpenTable: Book now at 850 Degrees in Etobicoke, ON. ... Our pizza is made from slow-rising dough and is baked in a stone-fired oven at .... Best restaurants in Etobicoke ›. Link
- 850 Degrees Pizzeria: 850 Degrees is a local pizzeria in longbranch south Etobicoke that use only Canadian meat, cheese, beer and wine whenever possible. Link
- Menu - 850 Degrees: STARTERS. PIZZA BREAD Hot pizza bread fresh from the oven. Choose from one of the following options: 1) Garlic Bread $2.95 2) Garlic Bread with Cheese ... Link
- Location - 850 Degrees: LongBranch. OPEN EVERYDAY • 11:30AM - 10PM. 3455 Lake Shore Blvd. West Etobicoke, Ontario M8W 1N2 (416) 503-0850. Longbranch@850Degrees.ca ... Link
- 850 DEGREES PIZZERIA, Toronto - 3455 Lake Shore Blvd W ...: 850 Degrees Pizzeria, Toronto. Canada. Toronto. Toronto Restaurants. 850 Degrees Pizzeria. See all restaurants in Toronto. 850 Degrees Pizzeria. Claimed. 139 reviews. #170 of 6,785 Restaurants in Toronto. $$ - $$$, Italian, Pizza, Canadian. 3455 Lake Shore Blvd W | Lake Shore Blvd. W. Link