Saturday : 5:30–11pm
Sunday : 5:30–11pm
Monday : 5:30–11pm
Tuesday : 5:30–11pm
Wednesday : 5:30–11pm
Thursday : 5:30–11pm
Had a excellent experience in here with my girlfriend. The food was served rapidly and the service is just great. Prices are fair.
This dessert tastes amazing, it reminds me of a big delicious Ferrero rocher
I tried this place already with a friend and I am addicted ever since. I love the great ambience and fresh food and beverages. Great work.
I go to this great restaurant a lot! This is my favorite place to dine. I visit this spot routinely. The cooking is very tasty, the team is welcoming and the prices are good. I enjoy meeting in this restaurant over a nice dinner.
It is hard to give four⭐ to this gem. Food was absolutely awesome deserve 5/5. The service was more like 2 🌟. When we came in the server who greeted us was on his phone texting. When he took our order his phone was beeping all the time! He
Great restaurant and bar at convention location. Very nice French style cuisine, the menu only features around a total of 25 dishes all included but what a selection. Everything we had was cooked to perfection with fresh ingredients and
4/5 Fantastic service
Went here for summerlicious. The place is nice and the staff were friendly. The desert was a little underwhelming, I had the coconut mousse, it was very tough textured. However, the Sea Bream was absolutely delicious, as was the Foie Grois!
The food was beyond amazing, we all left really happy. Had great cocktails to start, the Aviation was my favourite, then a fresh seafood cru and scallop and cauliflower. For main we had the duck with cherries, pork belly, a cold pea soup
Bacchanal is sexy, well of course it is, it’s French after all. The space is wide open and airy but so comfortable at the same time. Tables are beautifully spaced which means conversations stay at your table. Don’t feel like a table hang at
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:29. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Toronto Restaurants - Pinterest: See more ideas about Toronto, Restaurant and Ethnic recipes. ... The Cure - Little Portugal Toronto Life, Muffins, The Cure, Muffin, Cup ..... BACCHANAL. Link
- THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Little Portugal (Toronto) Updated ...: Dining in Little Portugal (Toronto), Ontario: See 338368 TripAdvisor traveller reviews of 10238 Toronto restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. ... Bacchanal · 14 reviews. #1,782 of 6,643 Restaurants in Toronto. #22 of 63 ... Link
- Bacchanal, Lisbon - Bairro Alto, Bica & Cais do Sodre ...: Bacchanal, Lisbon: See 25 unbiased reviews of Bacchanal, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #1705 of 4899 restaurants in Lisbon. ... There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Bacchanal, Portugal yet. .... You will need a little bit of patience for your cocktail but they are made with love and ... Link
- Instagrammable Restaurant Interiors in Toronto: Part 2 - Porter ...: A while back, we rounded up eight of Toronto's most sought-after restaurants based on ... If you're walking through Little Portugal, it's nearly impossible to miss SoSo ... West Queen West and Liberty Village is the relaxed, neo-bistro Bacchanal. Link
- Permanently Closed - Bacchanal - Toronto, ON | OpenTable: Bacchanal is a relaxed, neo-bistro / restaurant, featuring a modern French menu, wine, and cocktails. Located in the heart of West Queen West, Bacchanal's ... Link