Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill
Saturday : 11am–10pm
Sunday : 11am–8pm
Monday : 11am–10pm
Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday : 11am–10pm
Thursday : 11am–10pm
Great food although I agree with another poster about the potatoes always being under cooked and rubbery. By far though the food is great and good value for the money... Check it out if you can find parking which may be tough most times due
The food is pretty good but doesn’t taste as juicy as the Bairrada at College. Once in a while I even walk the extra mile to go to the one at College because of that. But if you plan to go to this one, you won’t be disappointed either, I
Great taste, good price. The quail has a great flavor. The waitresses are so kindly!
Nice, clean, casual atmosphere, authentic Portuguese food, reasonably price and friendly staff. Try the Caldo Verde soup, Saturdays - it's the best!
Sad little spot. Food is average. Does not have that signature grill flavor of great Portuguese. Good value.
Good food, the dine in restaurant wasn't very busy while I was there on the Monday but definitely left satisfied.
Love this place, everything on the menu is Delicious, with massive servings, the Portuguese hot sauce is YummY and the lovely lady who works there is Super Nice
Hit or miss. Sometimes the chicken is way too dry. It's not a rotisserie as the chicken remains stationery while cooking. Be wary of burnt meat on the chicken. Ask to remove it or give you a new piece. Be wary of their daily dishes too as
Excellent dishes for a fair price. The hospitality and attention of the waitress Theresa creates a very warm atmosphere. I strongly recommend that place.
Being the foodie of the group, It was up to me to choose a restaurant for dinner before seeing a show. Bairrada Churrasqueira is located right across the street from our destination and I've been to their College Street location before so
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:29. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Bairrada Churrasqueira: We offer mouth watering traditional portuguese cuisine for the whole family since 1989. When dining at Bairrada Churrasqueira, a delicious meal and a great time are guaranteed. ... "BBQ chicken is amazing. Very good servings and a Very ... Link
- St.Clair Ave - Bairrada Churrasqueira: Enhance your meal and dining experience by choosing the perfect mealtime ... Churrasqueira Grill is considered one of the finest Portuguese restaurants in Toronto. ... It's actually been a little while since I have been there but I am constantly ... Link
- College St. - Bairrada Churrasqueira: Pop in on a Wednesday, for the all-day pig roast and casual family dining experience. The Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill is an authentic Portuguese restaurant ... Link
- Mississauga - Bairrada Churrasqueira: The success of our Toronto locations allowed the restaurant to expand to ... Seafood Rice / Arroz de MariscoA delicious Portuguese seafood rice dish, full of ... Similar to Spanish paella, it is a little bit "saucier" with the rice having a sticky texture ... Link
- BAIRRADA CHURRASQUEIRA GRILL, Toronto - 1000 ...: Order takeaway and delivery at Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill, Toronto with ... Churrasqueira Grill, ranked #957 on TripAdvisor among 7654 restaurants in Toronto. ... Bairrada Churrasqueira Grill is a casual eatery in the heart of Little Portugal. Link