Brazil Bakery & Pastry Ltd
Saturday : 5am–11pm
Sunday : 5am–11pm
Monday : 5am–10:30pm
Tuesday : 5am–10:30pm
Wednesday : 5am–10:30pm
Thursday : 5am–10:30pm
Great desserts and food with plenty of seating. Parking can be difficult as in this area the meter maids love going crazy as they tend to do in ethnic neighbourhoods. Yay government thanks for finding us off ! Now as for the pastries I'm
They have quite the selection of pastries, cakes and desserts. I don't know much about Brazilian food but they're are amazing. Just a feedback they should put naming on every item so people can know what's it called before they order and
I just loved their dishes. I always get excellent customer service there. The place is neat and the employees are always super friendly. I highly recommend this place.
This restaurant is my favorite. I go to plenty of restaurants but to this one I go the most. The team is very helpful and the food they offer is so yummy. I am always happy to have a decent meal here. Highly recommended.
We love eating out. Last night we visited this magnificent place which friends recommended to us. We had a delightful evening there with great dishes and a nice team and a talented chief cook. We added this fine restaurant in our phone list and we will certainly visit again soon. We highly recommend.
I frequent this superb restaurant once a month as I enjoy the good air that is exist in this restaurant. The team is exceptionally loyal and qualified. The service is extraordinarily fast. Also, the food they prepare is excellent. I have
This spot is my favored. I go to plenty of restaurants but to this one I keep coming back again and again. The stuff is very affectionate and the food they place on your table is so tasty. I never miss an opportunity to have a good meal in this restaurant. I highly recommend this place.
Really good bread at a good price. Why do people even by bread from grocery stores? Thanks for being open during COVID-19
I just enjoy their dishes. I always get awesome customer service there. The place is well kept and the cashiers are always super friendly. Will come back again.
We came to this spot for a meeting. we heard about this place from quite a few people. Well, we were not disappointed. the crew were so friendly and we felt fantastic. The meal was fresh and delicious. We had a great time and we will definitely return to this restaurant. Warmly recommended.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:29. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Brazil Bakery & Pastry | Toronto | Mississauga: Brazil Bakery has been serving the GTA for over a quarter century. We never compromise in the ... service you deserve. Come visit our locations and experience Brazil Bakery & Pastry first hand. ... Portuguese Traditions. Looking for a quote on ... Link
- BRAZIL BAKERY AND PASTRY, Toronto - Old Toronto ...: Brazil Bakery and Pastry, Toronto: See 32 unbiased reviews of Brazil Bakery and Pastry, rated 4 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #1753 of 7649 restaurants in Toronto. ... Portuguese Bifana / Veal Sandwich. 4.95 ..... Little Portugal. 26 reviews. Link
- Brazil Bakery and Pastry - 2019 All You Need to Know ... - Yelp: 40 reviews of Brazil Bakery and Pastry "I was staying at a near by Air BnB and ... I went into Little Portugal to find these more legitimate tarts to see if I liked them. .... Brazil Bakery is a large cafe with a take out bakery on the East side with the ... Link
- Brazil Bakery and Pastry - blogTO - Toronto: Nov 14, 2007 - Far along Dundas Street West, past the quaintness of Little Portugal and ... you with the enticing glassy facade of the Brazil Bakery and Pastry Limited. ... you can take a seat in the cafe sharing the same space and snack right ... Link
- The Best Portuguese Bakeries in Toronto - blogTO: The best Portuguese bakeries in Toronto are where to go to get your fix of ooey- gooey, flaky pastel de nata tarts, but also so much more. Often wit... Link