In 2014, Campo was established as an opportunity to build a place where one can enjoy simple, rustic and hand-made meals from locally and seasonally-sourced ingredients.
Saturday : 12–2pm, 5:30–10pm
Sunday : 11am–2pm
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : Closed
Wednesday : 12–2pm, 6–10pm
Thursday : 12–2pm, 6–10pm
Campo is our local. The place that you know, that you trust. Wonderful people sharing wonderful food and drinks. Faithful to Italy and Spain but also bringing their own take. Highly recommended.
Went for the wine dinner. It was amazing. Food was delicious and Jasmine was incredible. Knows exactly what she's talking about when it comes to wine and the service was great too
April 2, 2020 -- Wonderful meal, by way of take out, because, you know. Gnocchi was delicious, also the Strozzapretti pasta. While not personally enjoyed by yours truly, pan seared trout was declared scrumptious. Thank you for keeping
This is hands down our favourite restaurant in the area! The ambiance of the restaurant is second to none. It has a cozy Italian and intimate feel. Delicious food, with a menu that is always changing and never lets you down.
Loving attention to food and service is coupled here with great selections of custom artisan dishes. The locale is intimate with only a few tables and bar seating. Reservations are recommended, but worth it. Spanish and Italian inspired
Delicious gnocchi and fresh pasta, authentic Spanish and Italian dishes. I've had my wine glass topped up and been given extra olives by thoughtful staff just because on a few occasions. Great service and vibe. They care about your dining experience. Great spot!
The food - appetizer dishes, pastas and fish were exceptional. Also enjoyed the atmosphere and it was complemented with exceptional service. Highly recommend.
Very nice lunch. Small and a bit deceiving from the curb, but great staff, coffee bar and atmosphere.
They said our order for Mother’s Day would be ready at 11 (checked multiple times) we go all the way over there and then they said it’ll be another hour. Meanwhile they had a ton of other packages ready which were identical. Why don’t you
The home made gnocchi alla romana is an absolute delight. The carbonara was also good. The serrano ham was a nice appetizer and the sea salt caramel budino was terrific.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:09. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Campo Restaurant: Campo Restaurant is an Italian and Spanish influenced restaurant in Toronto, Ontario. Open for ... "The Top 5 Brunch in Bloor West Village and Baby Point" Link
- Campo - blogTO - Toronto: Mar 21, 2015 - Campo in Baby Point opened late last year in what used to be Fish ... of their restaurant similar to the space's predecessors because it works for ... Link
- Review: Campo restaurant finds fertile ground in Baby Point ...: Aug 24, 2015 - When first dining at an Italian restaurant, I order gnocchi to help determine the kitchen's overall skill. Link
- Campo Restaurant - Baby Point Gates B.I.A.: Feb 9, 2016 - Waste Reduction Week in Canada is here! We are pleased to inform you that Baby Point Gates B.I.A. is hosting a Textile Recycling Collection ... Link
- Campo Menu, Menu for Campo, York, Toronto - Urbanspoon ...: Campo York Menu - View the Menu for Campo Toronto on Zomato for Delivery, ... Restaurants in Baby Point, Restaurants in Toronto, Toronto Restaurants, York ... Link