Dufferin Medical Clinic & Walk-In
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 9am–5pm
Tuesday : 9am–5pm
Wednesday : 9am–5pm
Thursday : 9am–5pm
Customer service from the staff is very poor, they are almost annoyed that they have to do something. They don't have appointments, arrived 9am then I got told to come back at 12 , came back at 12 have now been sitting waiting again for 45
Dont go there. Worst experience ever. Front desk will lie about wait time. It's not a walk-in clinic so if they have alot of patients coming in they'll bump you down. They said 1 hour wait ended up waiting 2h30. Dr. Mahboob, didn't listened
They've renovated and have improved their wait system. Dr.Mahboob is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. A rare breed of medical professional that actually knows what bedside manner means.
Doctor refused to give me x-ray for my back pain. Refused to hear anything I had to say about my back pain and told me in 120 second examination that the problem was not in my back but in my feet after 3 other doctors diagnosed me with
I've been here a few times and I've always had a great experience. Doctor was very helpful, kind and actually listened to what I had to say. Will definitely go back if I need to.
I have seen Dr. Dushastel a number of times and has been very helpful with his diagnosis. The front office however could be a bit more attentive to clients. Overall, satisfied with the practitioner.
My colleague got into an accident with rusted screw into his hands. So he went this clinic to get tetanus shot. But first time they turned him down because he didn’t have appointment then second time when they told him to comeback at 4:30
Disgusting conditions. Terrible customer service from the front desk ladies, literally no empathy after telling people they have to wait “2-4” hours to see the doctor. My mom came in with an ear infection and needed her prescription; we
Dr.Mahboob is a friendly dr & I have seen Dr. Duchastel both dr are amazing staff is very helpful & nice i don’t mean to be pointing or even say nationality but with respect the 3 Philippine ladies need to stop speaking their language in a
Great Staff, very Professional, pleasant and accomodative.Keep up the good work staff at Dufferin Medical.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:58. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Dufferin Medical Clinic - torontocentralhealthline.ca: Walk-in medical clinic * doctors and nurses assess and treat minor illnesses and ... Intersection: Dufferin St and Rogers Rd. Location: Toronto (Oakwood Village). Link
- THE BEST 10 Walk-in Clinics near St Clair Ave W, Toronto ...: Best Walk-in Clinics in St Clair Ave W, Toronto, ON - Good Health Medical Walk- In Clinic, RollCare ... K & H Audiology has been providing hearing health care services in North York and surrounding ... 1615 Dufferin Street ... Bloordale Village. Link
- Dufferin Medical Clinic | Ontario.ca: Dufferin Medical Clinic. Category: Walk-in Medical Clinics. Address. 2045 Dufferin St, Suite 102. Toronto ON M6E 3R4. Languages: English. Hours: Mon- Thu ... Link
- Eagles Landing Medical Centre: Walk In Clinic Maple: Are you looking for a walk-in clinic in Maple? Eagles Landing Medical Centre offers medical care for cough, cold, minor burn injuries and more. Call us today. Link
- Dufferin Family Care Centre - centralhealthline.ca – Health ...: Walk-in medical clinic * doctors and nurses assess and treat minor illnesses and injuries. Link