Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill
Saturday : 11am–2am
Sunday : 11am–1am
Monday : 11am–1am
Tuesday : 11am–1am
Wednesday : 11am–1am
Thursday : 11am–2am
Cozy little pub in an somewhat out of the way location. Warm, welcoming, and a decent draught beer selection. Friendly staff, and the clientele are well put together.
Great place to catch a game or a bite
I ordered from this restaurant through door dash just as I have many times in the past. I ordered 2 hamburgers for my mom and I. The menu describes the hamburgers as being 6 ounces served on buns with fries. I also ordered a slice of
Nice folk. Good beer. Menu is a tad pedestrian but that's a quibble. It's a local joint.
I recently moved to the area and found Fiddler's Dell just by walking by. The menu has a great selection of dishes, the prices are nice and affordable, the staff are kind and friendly and the atmosphere is cozy and warm. I highly recommend the pierogies and this restaurant :)
Cozy and quaint. The place is pretty unremarkable with a decent selection of drinks and a lot of booth seating so you can get a slightly warmer atmosphere than your usual bar set up. Servers are good but the food is very average. Still, it's a comfortable, low-key local joint.
Everything on the menu is great, simple bar, decent beer selection, nice menu. Great prices!
Upscale sports bar with tasty European and Canadian menu choices. A large range of beers and lagers on tap. Most tables are in booths making this a cozy place to dine. Quiet (for a sports bar) with friendly service.
Nice cozy local bar with good food and drink selection
A little quirky but perfect none the less!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:09. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
Sources and References:
- Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill, Bloor West Village, Toronto ...: Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill Toronto; Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill, Bloor West Village; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill Restaurant on Zomato. ... More in Baby Point (10) · Fiddler's Dell ... Link
- FIDDLER'S DELL BAR AND GRILL, Toronto - Old Toronto ...: Fiddler's Dell Bar and Grill, Toronto: See 9 unbiased reviews of Fiddler's Dell Bar and Grill, rated 3 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #4639 of 7646 restaurants in Toronto. ... Food Delivery Restaurants in Toronto · Kid Friendly Restaurants in Toronto .... Major over poring to some of the customers to the point and very drunk and ... Link
- Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill - Baby Point Gates B.I.A.: Feb 16, 2016 - Waste Reduction Week in Canada is here! We are pleased to inform you that Baby Point Gates B.I.A. is hosting a Textile Recycling Collection ... Link
- Fiddler's Dell, Bar & Grill: Fiddler's Dell, Bar & Grill is a European Style Pub in the Babypoint area, with 20 beers on tap, daily breakfast, a heated patio, satellite sports & Karaoke! Link
- The Best 10 Restaurants near Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill in ...: Best Restaurants near Fiddler's Dell Bar & Grill - Annie's Cuisine, Woody's Burger Bar and Grill, Queen Margherita Pizza - Baby Point, Pho VP, Baby Point ... Link