Saturday : 5:30pm–1am
Sunday : 5:30–10:30pm
Monday : 5:30–10:30pm
Tuesday : 5:30–10:30pm
Wednesday : 5:30–10:30pm
Thursday : 5:30–10:30pm
Though the entire restaurant is run by one person making service really slow, the food makes up for it. Authentic Japanese taste and dishes. Makes waiting for service worth it
The owner is a one man band. An excentric legend, a master of his craft. This place has been featured on the CBC and I am blessed to have him in my neibourhood.
One man owner and master of everything. We managed to come when no one was around and it was great. Small menu, but even then they catered to my fiancé's pork restriction (subbed out the pork ramen for chicken). Cozy place, as long as you
Very welcoming owner! Food portions were great. Plenty to fill up on. Prices are on point for the quality and serving size. Very pleased that I was informed of the expected wait time. WILL BE RETURNING.
Love this little neighborhood gem. Now be prepared to spend some time there, the chef prepares everything from scratch. But it is definitely worth the wait
Overall experience is excellent. Great service and food. A tiny bit of sour taste for chicken is right at the spot. Ramen tastes unlike any other Japanese ramen I’ve tried before, really good. The owner is super friendly and enthusiastic. The services super personal(in the good way of course)
Ramen was good. On the pricey, but worth the try. The owner brought the experience to the next level. Funny, talkative fellow. It's a one man show, so expect to wait a long time. I had a good time.
The overall experience was great. The chef was attentive and put a lot of care to his dishes. He serves and cooks the food himself on the weekdays. I especially liked the Takoyaki. The place looks very eccentric in a good way. It is clean and the atmosphere was great.
Very much worth the wait! I’m amazed that one guy can do all of this. You can tell he really cares about the service and quality of food and it shows. Best ramen I have ever tried!
We moved to the neighborhood and was excited to try Nobuya which is 3 minutes from our house. I arrived at the restaurant with my husband and my 2 year old. After trying to order what was on the menu I was informed there was no rice
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:37. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Nobuya Ramen - blogTO - Toronto: Nov 9, 2018 - Nobuya is a one-man ramen operation where the broth changes daily on a whim. ... Pots bubble away on the stove in full view of the dining room, across .... Maybe this is their "best" in Mimico, but Nobuya would not survive if it ... Link
- NOBUYA, Toronto - Mimico - Updated 2019 Restaurant ...: Nobuya, Toronto: See 14 unbiased reviews of Nobuya, rated 4 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #2554 of 7649 restaurants in Toronto. Link
- Every bowl of ramen at this Japanese restaurant is 'unique ...: Sep 6, 2018 - Situated on a lonely strip of Royal York Road, Nobuya Restaurant serves up ... Nobuya Restaurant is at 285 Royal York Rd, Etobicoke. Link
- Nobuya - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go ... - Yelp: 176 reviews of Nobuya "I visited this place about a year ago and it was amazing! ... The restaurant is also very small with around 10-12 seats or so. ... To be honest , there are not many Japanese establishments in the Mimico area and perhaps ... Link
- Nobuya, Etobicoke, Toronto - Urbanspoon/Zomato: Nobuya Toronto; Nobuya, Etobicoke; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Nobuya Restaurant on Zomato. Link