Old Mill Toronto Restaurant
The brunch buffet is good; pricey, and some food like the benedicts are excellent but dry because of the food heaters. Service is slow and seems to be always rushing you to leave. I recommend making a reservation in advance.
We had High Tea and it was fabulous. The food they serve is wonderful and it is a bargain. The Old Mill has been in business since 1914. What an accomplishment. They treat you like royalty and it is a great atmosphere. Truly a terrific day out.
The food is worth the money. We had a delicious 5 course meal for Valentine's Day. There were many GF choices. Servers are amazing. Good prices for good wines. Lots of romantic and heritage photo ops. Feels luxurious and small town charm without having to travel to the country side.
The Ambiance can be very romantic as well as very family-oriented. Not a whole lot of food choices for the main meal, however, turkey and chicken was very moist and tasty. It seems the cost is really for the Ambiance and not so much for the food.
Here for a Conference and didn’t feel like leaving the hotel for a meal. I made the right choice.
This was my first time and I don't recommend this restaurant for dinner. The food is highly over priced for what you get. The Keg has better quality of food for a much cheaper price. The food portions are very small ... our main dish was
Good if you don't need to pay for it. The foods alright but has no real uniqueness to it. It feels like it was made half hazard. Environment is nice but I wouldn't suggest for people wanting to have a good dinner night. The Keg has better quality and cheaper. Imo
I had an amazing experience having a tea party at Old Mills for 35 people. The booking was seamless. The restaurant satisfied all our special requests. On the event day the room was ready ahead of time, the service was very personal and
For 250 bucks we had a set menu with 4 main courses to choose from soup of the day (curry sweet potato) was decent. The appetizer, sweet potato salad was 15 bucks for a couple mouth fulls. the prime rib was overly fatty, the baked
I love the atmosphere at the Old Mill. It is a beautiful heritage building and offers lots of spaces for high tea, dinner, or events. My biggest gripe is they can't seem to get fix their menu. The food is mediocre and unimaginative. I wish they would bring in a chef to help them update the menu.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:09. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- The 10 Best Restaurants Near Old Mill Toronto Hotel ...: Restaurants near Old Mill Toronto Hotel, Toronto on TripAdvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Old Mill Toronto ... 9 Old Mill Rd, Toronto, Ontario M8X 1G5, Canada (Formerly Old Mill Inn & Spa) .... Baby Point Lounge. Link
- Old Mill Toronto | Beautiful Hotel & Event Venue in Toronto: Welcome to Old Mill Toronto, an elegant hotel, event venue, and dining establishment nestled in the heart of Humber Valley. Link
- Babies at Lunch - Old Mill Toronto: Menu | Dining room lunch buffet. Reservation times | 11:30 am and 12:00 pm. Adults | $29.95. Children (aged 6-11) | $13.95. Babies and toddlers (aged 5 and ... Link
- Campo Restaurant: Campo Restaurant is an Italian and Spanish influenced restaurant in Toronto, Ontario. Open for dinner, lunch and Sunday Brunch. Link
- Old Mill Toronto - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You ...: 144 reviews of Old Mill Toronto "I've been here a number of times and again, ... in a loud enclosed room with two parties - a bridal shower and baby shower. Link