Saturday : 11am–9pm
Sunday : 12–9pm
Monday : Closed
Tuesday : 11am–9pm
Wednesday : 11am–9pm
Thursday : 11am–9pm
Amazing pho in the West end. Clean and great for family. Friendly service in a clean crisp environment. The food is outstanding with subtle and complex Flavour profiles.
Everything was delicious. Small place with very welcoming staff. Very family friendly. Had the pho of course, brisket was more tender than other places, it was great. Spring rolls perfectly crispy. Also had the beef/chicken with rice plate
The soup was alright, definitely low on the msg scale which let the natural flavors shine through. The service was outstanding and definitely memorable. Lovely place for a quick lunch, really interested in trying the other soups they have. If you're in the area street parking is free for two hours just outside.
Delicious Food. Friendly Service. The owner is super chill. Good experience.
Soup is great the friend spring rolls are fantastic.Owner is a really nice guy
Good place for pho. Got the chicken and beef pho and some green tea. Food was good and came out quickly. Restaurant looked alright and the service was quick and nice. Price was fair as well. Only reason I gave 4 out of 5 was because the
Went on a Tuesday. The place was empty but the food was fantastic. And very nice service. I asked for something off menu and they accommodated (beef stir fry with onions/spicy). Alittle expensive I guess but portions were big enough to take home so it was good.
Great pho, appetizers and sides. The sizes and prices are just right as well.
Sooooo good. Pho broth was probably the best I've had in Toronto so far. Spring rolls were A+.
Always impressed with the food here and very tasty!!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:09. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
Sources and References:
- PHO VP, Toronto - Old Toronto - Updated 2019 Restaurant ...: Pho VP, Toronto: See 11 unbiased reviews of Pho VP, rated 3.5 of 5 on ... place in the Baby Point neighbourhood as we've always enjoyed Vietnamese cuisine. Link
- Pho VP - Baby Point Gates B.I.A.: Feb 16, 2016 - Waste Reduction Week in Canada is here! We are pleased to inform you that Baby Point Gates B.I.A. is hosting a Textile Recycling Collection ... Link
- Pho VP - blogTO - Toronto: Aug 19, 2014 - Pho VP is a newish Vietnamese place in Baby Point with, surprise, surprise, bowls of pho (small or large - no medium) and other typical Viet fare: bun (... ... Baby Point · Restaurants · Vietnamese. Rate this: Average Rating: 0.0. Link
- Restaurants in Baby Point - blogTO: Toronto restaurants in Baby Point. Get reviews and photos of restaurants in this Toronto neighbourhood. Link
- Pho VP, Bloor West Village, Toronto - Urbanspoon/Zomato: Nov 7, 2018 - Pho VP Toronto; Pho VP, Bloor West Village; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pho VP Restaurant on Zomato. ... More in Baby Point (10) · Pho VP address, Pho VP location. Link