Saturday : 11:30am–10pm
Sunday : 3–10pm
Monday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5–10pm
Tuesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5–10pm
Wednesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5–10pm
Thursday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5–10pm
Ordered a Chicken Pad Thai yesterday for take out and I was disappointed. I expected more from SukhoThai, since they are one of my favourite Thai restaurants. The Pad Thai was full of noodles but lacked bean sprouts, chicken and tofu. The
Everything on the menu is delicious. My favorite two items are beef Khao soi and tom yum kung. Medium spicy is HOT.
Must try! Extremely good food. I tried the red curry and the portion size was really good (could use a bit more rice though). I asked for extra chicken thinking the chicken might be less like most places but the extra chicken turned out to be too much haha!
Been here countless times. Amazing food and service.The Pad thai and the cashew chicken are highly recommended.
My son said it was the best Thai around and he was not wrong. The food was substantial and very tasty. Perfectly spiced to medium. The only concerns were there were only 2 of us so we could not try more items and a limited beer choice.
This used to be my favourite Thai place. My bf and I would come here at least once a week, and then a few months ago the food changed - I assume a new chef? Now the meals are either too sweet or too salty. Restaurants should really let
I love this place! Friendly staff and great atmosphere. Everything about this place was magnificent! They served the best and authentic Thai food in Toronto. Staff were amazing and polite too! Will definitely go back!
I loved it. Overall the dishes offered here are simple but they really did it right. The rolls were nice and crunchy. And the pad thai just perfect. It wasnt too saucy or dry. I would recommend this place if you are looking for a chill
If you love Pad Thai, you gotta have it here. This was my second time trying Pad Thai and it was absolutely delicious. The server was awesome and the place itself gives such a good vibe. I really enjoyed just sitting there looking around at
SukhoThai never disappoints, the only issue with going to this location is that parking is hard to find. I always get Red Curry Thai spicy and it's always done perfectly! I highly recommend SukhoThai to everyone who wants to go out and enjoy some amazing Thai food. Fair price, good service and great food!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:29. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- The Top 10 Restaurants In Toronto's Little Portugal - Culture Trip: Feb 9, 2017 - There is something for everyone to enjoy in Toronto's Little Portugal. ... Sukhothai , 1442 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON, Canada +1 416 792 2432. Link
- Sukhothai: ... to be a kind, hard working nurse at the local hospital and, wow, could she cook! The flavours that came out of her little kitchen were extraordinary. read more. Link
- The 10 Best Restaurants Near Little Portugal, Toronto ...: Restaurants near Little Portugal, Toronto on TripAdvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Little Portugal in Toronto, Ontario. ... Sukho Thai. #2,646 of 6,269 Restaurants in Toronto. 23 reviews. 1442 Dundas St W. Link
- SUKHO THAI, Toronto - 1442 Dundas St W, Old Toronto ...: Sukho Thai, Toronto: See 23 unbiased reviews of Sukho Thai, rated 4 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #2646 of 7649 restaurants in Toronto. ... Little Portugal. 26 reviews .20 km away. Lula Lounge. 77 reviews .35 km away. Wallflower. Link
- THE BEST 10 Restaurants near Little Portugal, Toronto, ON ...: Best Restaurants in Little Portugal, Toronto, ON - Moliceiro Restaurant, La Chingada, Antler Kitchen & Bar, Enoteca Sociale, Founder, Hanmoto, ... Sukho Thai ... Link