Saturday : 11am–1am
Sunday : 11am–11pm
Monday : 11am–11pm
Tuesday : 11am–11pm
Wednesday : 11am–11pm
Thursday : 11am–11pm
Just ordered take out from here and absolutely loved it. Great service. Clean environment. The food is YUMMY. Would definitely go back again.
We live in the area, order takeout or delivery very often. Tried this place tonight and it will be the last, the experience was awful. They messed up our order, forgot my daughters dinner item. Although the food was actually terrific, great
I order from here all the time. Delicious chicken dinners and great portions for the price.
I would not recommend this place for so many reasons. 1. Lack of hygiene - after handling cash they handled the food.
a place where you will feel very special, delicious Mediterranean food, a magnificent staff. The right place to go to enjoy with family and many friends
The food was so amazing people kept coming in nonstop. I recommend ordering ahead of time or using uber eats.
I was excited to try a Gyro from here but was disappointed to find they only have Pork or Chicken. In my mind, a Gyro should only be made with lamb. I asked why they didn’t have lamb and was told it is “too expensive”. I tried the pork Gyro and was disappointed. Too much fat and nothing like the real thing.
Dinner is not worth the price. I got one of the dinners and while the meat tasted good, it was way overpriced. I got a small portion of meat and large portions of rice, potatoes, and pita bread. It came with a tiny salad too. Definitely not worth about $16. Maybe the gyros are a better value.
The quality of the food is amazingly delicious. Reasonably priced with warm and friendly staff.
not great, but they just opened so I'll give them another chance in a few weeks.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:09. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Tzatziki | Order Delivery & Pickup Online!: Tzatziki offers traditional, homemade Greek dishes to the Pape and Danforth area. Using authentic recipes and the finest of ingredients, we know that flavour is ... Link
- Tzatziki Restaurant - blogTO - Toronto: Aug 22, 2014 - Tzatziki is a sparkling-new family-run diner on Pape, about 500 metres north of the Danforth. Off the main drag and only in its third week, I'm ... Link
- Baby Point - blogTO: Baby Point is what happens when you veer north of Bloor West Village and ... The tiny residential neighbourhood has a vibrant selection of restaurants and ... Link
- Tzatziki - Toronto's Best Greek & Mediterranean Food: Welcome to Tzatziki, Toronto's Best Greek and Mediterranean food! Order Greek food for delivery, catering, carry-out, or dine-in. Visit us today! Link
- Tzatziki serves up late night eats at new west end location ...: Aug 12, 2019 - The popular east end souvlaki and gyro joint recently opened a new location in Baby Point, providing west-enders the opportunity to sample its ... Link