Via Norte Restaurant
Saturday : 5:30–10pm
Sunday : Closed
Monday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Tuesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Wednesday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Thursday : 11:30am–2:30pm, 5:30–9:30pm
Amazing dinner at ViaNorte tonight !I had the Rib eye steak, it was cooked to perfection as requested and the vegetables were just as great!
Wilson is an amazing server. Food is delicious and worth to come back for. Nicely timed meal serving time and a great atmosphere.
Went there for summerlicious. Excellent service and great food. Our server was super nice and super attentive. He talked us through the menu and helped us out with our questions. Inordered thebgrilled sardines as app...it was delicious. The
Summerlicious is so good.Looks plain but the taste are really good
Fantastic food here. We came for Winterlicious and it was a great decision. We had braised lamb shank and ribeye steak. Both were tender and flavorful! The service was excellent and the staff were friendly. We will definitely come back to try other dishes.
Last place to try out on our Winterlicious tour. The ambience and layout are very good. Our food arrived promptly and was fresh and delicious. We had a great time. One of our party left her ID and credit card there and our server called her the next day to let her know.
Amazing food and Great service. Will be very happy to go back!
Had a friendly portugese server and he gave us lots of helpful info about the menu. Delicious meal. The tenderloin steak was cooked perfectly
Great location and great food. Service was attentive and we had a blast. Amazing place to get authentic Portuguese food
Best restaurant I’ve ever been to hands down. The chef takes care of his guests as if they’re family. Every dish I’ve had has been exquisite, a true gem
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:29. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Via Norte Restaurant | Toronto, ON | (647) 348-1116: Via Norte stands on the corner of College and Dovercourt, as the winner of Top Portuguese Restaurant in Toronto for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018 & 2019 by Top ... Link
- VIA NORTE RESTAURANT, Toronto - Old Toronto - Updated ...: Via Norte Restaurant, Toronto: See 103 unbiased reviews of Via Norte Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ... Limited menu, nice find in little portugal. Link
- The Top 10 Restaurants In Toronto's Little Portugal - Culture Trip: Feb 9, 2017 - There is something for everyone to enjoy in Toronto's Little Portugal. Try a taste ... Seafood Dish | Courtesy of Via Norte Restaurant. The Good ... Link
- Via Norte Restaurant - Menu, Hours & Reservation - 938 ...: Via Norte Restaurant - Toronto - phone number, website, address & opening ... Fine Dining Restaurants, Portuguese Restaurants, Seafood Restaurants. ... the accompanying vegetable for the squid dinner was lacklustre and held little appeal. Link
- Via Norte - blogTO - Toronto: Jul 9, 2015 - Via Norte is where to go in Little Italy if you're craving Portuguese. ... You'll find this restaurant filled with locals dining on seafood risotto, herb ... Link