Saturday : 6am–3:30pm
Sunday : 6am–3:30pm
Monday : 6am–3:30pm
Tuesday : 6am–3:30pm
Wednesday : 6am–3:30pm
Thursday : 6am–3:30pm
The orange juice is advertised fresh, as happens really often with diners like this, even when it is not fresh. It was more believable here since they have oranges on display, but alas, the orange juice may have been squeezed fresh last
First time. Had heard GOOD comments from friends. Just enjoyed a salmon salad sandwich (fresh ++++), and a tasty bowl of beef and barley. Home grade food! Try it!!!
They offer bottles of beer. It’s a good thing when you’re stressed out. I mean - I have to walk a lot!!
One of the best places to have a hot fresh breakfast, big enough to feed two who doesn't love bottomless coffee with fast &Friendly customers service, meals are big enough to feed two worth, so it's worth the time to stop by or order to go
Stop and think before coming here for breakfast!!! The food food was cold and my eggs were only 1/2 cooked. The price was ridiculous for the quality of food and service we got.
Good on this plaza's ownership for trying something new to bring the community together through the WexPOPS temporary installation.
We have been going to the Wexford for decades for breakfast. We have always found the food to be good, quick and priced right. You can almost spend the same from Mcdonalds for cost of eating here. Large servings and the staff has
Order the kids meal because I think this is the maximum number of calories an average adult should be ingesting for a breakfast. It was descent, great service and the freshly squeezed orange juice was more than appreciated. Thank you! The
Orange juice was amazing, but ordered steak and eggs that was $28 the steak you could tell was previously frozen in way over cooked.... I ordered medium rare more of the rare it was well done, told the Waitress nothing was done about it
My family has been going since my mom was little. She'd go with her parents and sister and for the first time I went today and it was just as amazing as my mom and gran described. The three of us thoroughly enjoyed our food and service was lovely!! I'm definitely going back, no doubt about it
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:25. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Wexford Restaurant: Copyright Wexford Restaurant © 2013-2014. All Rights Reserved. Powered and Maintained by Lancan.int for issues accessing this site or designing inquiries ... Link
- Wexford Restaurant - blogTO - Toronto: Jul 4, 2008 - The Wexford Restaurant has been a Scarborough institution for over 50 years. Located near Warden and Lawrence, this family-operated eatery claims to have cracked over 720 million eggs and juiced over 2 billion oranges. And it shows. Link
- WEXFORD RESTAURANT, Toronto - Scarborough - Updated ...: 2072 Lawrence Ave E, Toronto, Ontario M1R 2Z5, Canada. ... Come for the nostalgia, stay for mediocre food and service. ... Every trip I go to Toronto I go here for breakfast, Being in business since 1958 means a lot of visits. Link
- Wexford Restaurant Menu, Menu for Wexford Restaurant ...: Wexford Restaurant Scarborough Menu - View the Menu for Wexford Restaurant Toronto on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Wexford Restaurant ... Link
- Wexford Restaurant - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE ...: 36 reviews of Wexford Restaurant "This place was really nice. I love going to breakfast places that have an old school 80's vibe to them. Anyway, the food served ... Link