Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar
Saturday : 5:30pm–12am
Sunday : 5:30–10:30pm
Monday : 5:30–10:30pm
Tuesday : 5:30–10:30pm
Wednesday : 5:30–10:30pm
Thursday : 5:30–10:30pm
10 months post launch of Arike, eventually made it with two of my friends...The food was great and very tasty (just FYI in small portions), perfect location
Super flavorful food and a very cozy ambience! The service was really great; they were welcoming and friendly! Would highly recommend
Great dinner! We took the suggestions from our server and tried some of the most popular dishes: Corn Fritters, Goat Dumplings, Mini Burgers, Onion Rings. We enjoyed everything very much. Service was excellent and pricing very good for the
👌🏾 Excellent! The vibe, the service & the food. Girlfriend even said, "best onion rings I've ever had" and the Oxtail Boudin...OMG. So good as was the goat dumplings (did not photo). We came for the Dine Out Vancouver experience however
Great service & good food. I LOVE IT.
Unique food, great service. Corn fritters, ice cream and pof pofs were our favourites! Try it!
Nigerian Canadian fusion restaurant with deliciously cured meats, contemporary aesthetic and fresh cocktails in a great Davie Street location. I loved my time there and didn't feel uncomfortable eating alone at one of the communal high
Amazing food that is comforting, sophisticated and delicious. Exquisite cocktails; very unique. Atmosphere was beautiful with live plants and was quite cozy. Highly recommend this restaurant for a special night out, drinks with a friend or if you're in the mood for some wholesome cuisine with a flare.
From start to finish this place is amazing! The service was extremely knowledgeable & friendly, they describe the menu as Nigerian fusion. The Cocktails & Flatbreads were to die for. The Cassava Fries were crispy on the outside, soft &
Fantastic, unique and distinctive tapas food with super friendly staff and a really nice vibe. Great addition to the neighborhood! Go try it out!
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:33. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar: Canadian Fusion with West African flavour inspirations & influences. Located on Davie street in the West End of Downtown Vancouver. Classic Cocktails & Fine ... Link
- Arike Restaurant and Cocktail Bar - Vancouver, BC | OpenTable: Named after our Chef Sam's grandmother, Arike (ah-ree-kay). We take local Pacific Northwest products and combine them with the herbs, spices and flavour combinations you could find in West Africa. Serving Seasonal Cocktails & Fine Wines in a friendly, casual dining atmosphere. Link
- Arike Restaurant - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE You ...: 15 reviews of Arike Restaurant "I wasn't sure what Nigerian food was going to taste like; ... Photo of Arike Restaurant - Vancouver, BC, Canada. ... When I heard a Nigerian cocktail & food bar would be opening up in this spot, I had no idea what ... Link
- ARIKE, Vancouver - Updated 2019 Restaurant Reviews ...: Reserve a table at Arike, Vancouver on TripAdvisor: See 11 unbiased reviews of Arike, rated 4.5 of 5 on TripAdvisor and ranked #976 of 3449 restaurants in ... Link
- Arike Restaurant & Cocktail Bar - Sherman's Food Adventures: Aug 8, 2019 - We are pretty lucky living in Vancouver with the temperate climate (especially in Canada) and quality of life (some more than others, but that is ... Link