Sophie's Cosmic Cafe
Saturday : 8am–8pm
Sunday : 8am–8pm
Monday : 8am–3pm
Tuesday : 8am–3pm
Wednesday : 8am–8pm
Thursday : 8am–8pm
Excellent service. Our hostess found us a table close to where we could be with our dog and our server, Tim, took loads of time helping with our food and beverage order. The food was delicious and well presented. My kids loved their natural and flavourful milkshakes. We will definitely be back
Great place for a good brunch. I’ve only tried the eggs Benedict so far and they are amazing! Especially the Santa Fe ones. The staff is super friendly and the decoration inside makes the place quite unique. There can be a line outside on Sundays but it moves fast. Try the Viet coffee! You won’t regret it.
I've only gone for breakfast. It's outstanding, it really is. Bring an appetite because the portions are large and they taste so good and fresh you'll be tempted to try more. Can't wait for them to open up again.
Oh wow! Came here for brunch on a Sunday and was so pleased. The wait was short for a table. The little outdoor patio is really nice, the heaters make it comfortable in the cold March morning's. The service was friendly and professional. I
The diner is well decorated and their staff is great. The portions are REALLY well served. We had the French toast and there were at least 6 halves of a piece of toast, which was surprising (and delicious!). The Eggs Benedict are also very
Ratings Scale 0 - 10Variety: 8Service or Product: 9
Honestly nothing special. I tried their Earl Grey milkshake and it wasn’t thick enough; it was like it was already starting to melt. We ordered to split it and the waitress places my drink in a nice glass with whipped cream and my partner
The atmosphere is very neat and laid-back at Sophie's. The staff was very friendly, service was quick, and the food was delicious!
We arrived to a line outside of the diner and thought we would be waiting for quite some time. To our surprise, we were seated within about 10 minutes.
Love the oyster burgers here they are amazing! A must try spot in kits for their delicious and extensive brunch menu. Weekend specials are often great as well.
Any enquiries or General Comments? Just write below - we'll reach out to the business owner and try to get them answered.
DISCLAIMER: Information on this page was added by a contributor at 29-11-2019 09:11:33. Wuchna has not verified any information related to this listing, and is not associated with them in any way, and is not liable for the accuracy of this information, or does it take any responsibility of any injury, material damages and monetary losses due to profiles listed on this website. User caution is advised. Wuchna is a Business Directory, where information can be added by anybody, and we cannot confirm the authenticity / accuracy of the claims / information uploaded by users.
People also search for:
Sources and References:
- Sophie's Cosmic Cafe | Loving our neighbourhood since 1988: Since 1988, our fun-filled restaurant continues to provide a wonderful Vancouver and visitor experience. The unique decor and our freshly prepared comfort food ... Link
- Breakfast Brunch | Sophie's Cosmic Cafe: Breakfast Brunch. Breakfast Brunch menu served daily from 8am to 5pm. Come on by. 2095 West 4th ave, Vancouver BC, V6J 1M7, CANADA; (604) 732 6810 ... Link
- SOPHIE'S COSMIC CAFE, Vancouver - Kitsilano - Updated ...: 2095 4th Ave W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6J 1N3, Canada. ... Cool old-school diner for brunch on a sunny day. ... Sophie’s Cosmic Cafe was among them and therefore we went there for our last lunch in Vancouver. Link
- Sophie's Cosmic Café - 2019 All You Need to Know BEFORE ...: Photo of Sophie's Cosmic Café - Vancouver, BC, Canada. Incredible gluten free toast · Photo of Sophie's Cosmic Café - Vancouver, BC, Canada. Check out ... Link
- Sophie's Cosmic Cafe, Kitsilano, Vancouver - Urbanspoon ...: Sophie's Cosmic Cafe Vancouver; Sophie's Cosmic Cafe, Kitsilano; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Sophie's Cosmic ... Link